As platform cranes are vital to operations, and bring supplies aboard to support other critical equipment, it’s essential that they are kept in the best possible working order and operated by lifting experts.
We are on-call to our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with an average of 98% up-time over fully managed contracts.
Crane operators are supplied as part of our fully managed contracts but we can also supply them on an ad-hoc basis.
Our crane operators are the most experienced and highly competent in the offshore industry due to our internationally recognised crane operator standard. It’s the most rigorous in the world, and we only take on operators who have proved their competence.
We provide the following crane operators:
- Dual qualified crane operators and mechanics (crane operator qualified to stage 3 and mechanical, hydraulic, electrical NVQ trade qualified)
- Competent offshore hydraulic and friction clutch crane operators (to stage 3)
Platform cranes are critical to operations so their effective maintenance is essential to maximise operational efficiency. To support this we provide:
- Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical technicians
- NVQ level 3 and OPITO qualified stage 3 riggers
- LOLER competent staff
- Rigging loft containers and technicians.