Sparrows Group offers a wide range of temporary cranes to meet the needs of the offshore energy industry.
By deploying our unique ‘leapfrog’ system they can be installed on a platform with no permanent crane. Delivery is supported with complete turnkey engineering and project management and each crane can be customised to meet specific requirements on floating and fixed installations.
We have the largest range of API 2C and CE marked cranes available for hire in the world, offering a range of features:
- SWL from 4.5 tons, up to 125 tons
- Boom lengths from 25 to 160ft
- Build and commission times from two days
- Maintained to API PR2D standards
- Complete or partial zone rating as required
- Cranes supplied with operators / mechanics where required
- Tool room, including walk-in container options, to support maintenance available.
Why rent a Sparrows crane?
- Suitable for a variety of applications and assets
- Fast install (typically 2-5 days) due to modular structure
- Lightweight and can be installed without the use of a permanent crane
- Wide variety of lifting capacities
- Minimal maintenance required
- Cost-effective solution compared to conventional lifting boat or barge options
- We supply experienced installation crews and crane operators to assist with all stages of work.