Engineering is in Sparrows Group’s DNA.
Our unrivalled track record in the global oil and gas industry – coupled with our proven commitment to quality, safety and efficiency – gives us industry-leading capability to solve our client’s problems quickly, wherever and whenever they occur.
Our engineering expertise is strong across a wide range disciplines, including:
- Integrity and reliability
- Automation and control (PLC).
Every one of our engineers is employed directly by Sparrows Group, ensuring we can maintain the highest possible standards in supporting our clients across the globe.
Our engineering capability allows us to perform a wide variety of work scopes including:
- Project management
- Lift planning and support
- Crane and mechanical handling design, specification, upgrade and manufacture
- Cable and pipe lay system design, specification and manufacture
- Platform late-life studies and decommissioning support
- Structural and finite element analysis
- Fatigue and design-life review
- Failure modes and effects criticality analysis (FMECA) and integrity services
- Automation and control (PLC) system design, upgrade and maintenance
- Hydraulic system and equipment design, upgrade, manufacture and maintenance.